Kindle eBook options
- Please Note: for the best reading experience on Kindle devices and apps we recommend downloading the file directly from Amazon (the file is provided in the latest KF8 format and will work correctly on all devices).
- From Amazon (KF8 format)
- Alternatively, you can download the file from here using the older MOBI format. For all devices except Kindle Fire you will need to download the file to your computer first and then transfer it to you device (with Kindle Fire, you can download it directly.)
- Standard Kindle (MOBI format)
- (NOTE: The MOBI format will not display correctly on iPhones and iPads. If you wish to download the ebook to an iPad or iPhone we recommend either downloading the file directly from Amazon or using the Apple Books version instead.)
- eBook Help and Troubleshooting
Apple Book Options
Generic eBook Options
- This file is for all devices and apps other than Kindle and iBooks, such as for Androids.
- Select either:
- Download the epub file from here
- From Google Play
- Alternatively, if you using a Kobo device then please download directly from the Rakuten Kobo store to ensure the ebook displays with correct fonts and formatting:
- From Rakuten Kobo
For more info see eBook Help and Troubleshooting
- You have 2 options:
- 1. To print all, or some, of ‘The Human Condition Documentary Proposal’ in specially laid out PDF, click here.
- 2. To print just the section you are in of ‘The Human Condition Documentary Proposal’ in specially laid out PDF, choose either: US Letter PDF or A4 PDF.
- For more info see PDF Help and Troubleshooting